Friday, July 13, 2007

I made the Dean's List!!

I made the Dean’s List! Yay!!

So, for the fourth semester in a row, I made the Dean’s list at CSUN. And I am so excited!! All of the sleepless nights, hours on Saturdays doing homework when I wanted to be out playing are really paying off. And that is the part that feels so good!

I can’t wait for graduation, only one semester away! School is such hard work but really worth the rewards. I can’t believe I took it for granted as a younger person. I just love it now. I can’t imagine not having gone back to finish my degree. And I am so fortunate to have a wonderful person (Bradley) in my life that is willing to help make this happen for me. I could not be luckier!

And… to top it off, it’s summer vacation right now and I am having so much fun dancing with Hiplash and having some time to myself, it’s great! I’ll be all refreshed for next semester. Yay!!

No comments: